- Fixed last slot not being priced.
- Summoning fragments now being priced against items of the same name.
- Gadget toolkit mark 2 now being priced.
- Visual blueprints are now being priced. They will be priced against items of the same name.
- Theatrics are now being priced. They will be priced against items of the same name.
- There is no longer an initial delay before pricing starts. Pricing starts immediately.
- Auctioneer will now reject inappropriate values in the input text boxes.
What It Does
Competitively prices a user defined range of items on the broker. Parses mail and retrieves money and items for you.
How To Use It
- Type /auctioneer after opening the broker.
- Define a range of slots to be used by placing their numbers in "First Slot" and "Last Slot". For the purposes of this mod, the top-left slot on the first page is 1 and all other slots are numbered respectively. Example: If you wanted to use the first two rows of your bank, your first slot would be 1 and your last slot would be 24.
- Fill the slot range you defined with items to be sold. Note: You do not have to fill all slots. Stacks are not currently supported.
- Select your operating mode. "Normal" means your items will be priced and you will be spared the unnecessary details. "Verbose" means your items will be priced and details will be output to your chat window. "Test" means your items will NOT be priced, but you will be told how much the item should be priced. Test mode is there to demonstrate what the mod can do, without having to commit any money.
- Define your "Absolute Max Price". This is the price that, under no circumstances, can any item be priced above.
- Select your "Markdown". The markdown is the percentage below the lowest price you want to price your item. "Match" means there is no markdown and your item will be priced the same as the lowest price of a similar item. "1%" means there is a 1% markdown and your item will be priced 1% below that of the lowest priced similar item.
- Click "Begin Pricing". Unfortunately, due to Funcom's constraints on searches, each item will take 10 seconds to price and sell. There is a running counter of remaining items to price to give you some idea of how much longer you have.
How It Works
Auctioneer compares your item to other items on the marketplace of the same QL and color. Some item types require more detail. Toolkits are compared to other toolkits of the same type (talisman, weapon, etc.), the same color, and the same QL. Talismans are compared to other items that go into the same Chakra (i.e. belt, ring, etc.), the same class (tank, dps, healer), the same color, and the same QL. So a blue QL 10 Piercing Effigy is only priced against other blue QL 10 effigies, regardless of glyphs. Weapons are priced in a similar manner, a green QL 10 pistol will be priced against other green QL 10 pistols, regardless of glyphs.
Auctioneer will not compete with itself. If you are selling multiple items of the same name or type, they will all be priced the same, assuming they are the lowest price.
Auctioneer will not price an item that can be sold for more than the broker's lowest price. You will be notified in the chat window when this occurs.
Auctioneer will not price an item if that price exceeds the user defined maximum sale price. You will be notified in the chat window when this occurs.
Auctioneer will not attempt to price items that are bound, stacked, previously priced, or attached to mail.
Auctioneer will parse all of your mail when you click the "Get Mail" button. It will claim all of the money and all of the items and print the total numbers received to the chat window. If you select the "Delete empty AH mail" check box, all of the empty mail items from Otherby's will be deleted. Under no circumstances will personal mail or mail from anyone other than Otherby's be deleted.
In this case, "Beta" means Auctioneer is, to the best of my knowledge, working fine. There is a UI issue with the buttons, but that is cosmetic and does not affect functionality. "Beta" also means that Auctioneer has not been fully tested and is not idiot proof. For example, if you make your first slot 999, Auctioneer won't stop you. I intend to do all the idiot proofing in the near future. Finally, "Beta" means I don't consider this to be the end of the features or options, or that the existing features are perfect and unchangeable. If you disagree with a feature, tell me why. If you want a feature, tell me what and why. And, of course, if you find a bug, tell me that, too.
Unzip and place "Auctioneer" folder into the Data\GUI\Customized\Flash\ folder. Place the Scripts folder into your main Secret World folder. Restart the game if it is currently running.
- Button cosmetic issue.