What's new in 1.3?
- Autostacking: After using AutoBreak, materials spilled over by the game will be stacked together (still polishing that feature, it doesn't always stack everything)
- Inventory Restriction: There is a new option to restrict auto breaking to items to your inventory's main bag
- Lair Patterns: You'll be able to build lair bosses in a single click
- More feedback: Started adding FIFO error messages whenever something fails, so you know what's going on
- Bug in 1.3.1: If you have AutoUpgrade option to use it after AutoBreak, it will try to upgrade all mats when manually disassembling items (will be fixed in 1.3.2)
Addon development takes a lot of time. If you really like this addon and want to support it, please consider making a donation (donate button under the download link), any amount is appreciated.
About UltimateCrafter options
All options are set on the most safe value by default, to prevent anything unwanted to happen if they should ever reset. They can be accessed by clicking the "?" icon on top of the assembly window.
Default options include the "epic protection", that will prevent epic items from being dragged into the disassembly slot. Make sure to disable it if you need to break epic items.
- Disassemble all your spare items in a single click (you can configure the QL, rarity and item type in settings)
- Upgrading all materials/signets in a single click (you can select the maximum quality to upgrade to in settings)
- Create patterns in a single click with a drop down menu to select what you want to make
- Assembly Window improvments (like an option preventing you from moving purple items into disassembly slot)
Features for the Future
- Adding the missing patterns for gadgets & fireworks (for the sake of completion)
- And everything doable that can/will be suggested in comments ;)
- Mod has some issues moving toolkits correctly
- No option to craft sub-QL10 rare items yet
- Extract the Flash\Crafting.swf file into ...\The Secret World\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash then use /reloadui
- To remove the mod, remove the file from that directory and use /reloadui
- Date created
- Jun 28, 2012
- Last update
- Nov 05, 2012
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files