About 1.2 TSW patch
Old versions of the addon (below 1.2) won't show your auxiliary weapon slot and might not load your auxiliary weapon-related items/skills into your ability bar
Fixed Gear Manager
The aim of that addon is just to provide a bug-free gear manager, to replace the original one. Current version is fixing some UI bugs and the loading of elite abilities. I'm waiting on more testing/feedback from 1.2 to see if there is still the need to use my own (slower) code to load equipment.
The gear manager window now has a checkbox to choose between the game's build loader and mine. Keep it unchecked if you don't have any issues with the default one. Mine is a bit slower (there is a delay between each item swap), but might be more reliable if the default one fails.
- The feedback might say "Loaded undefined successfully" instead of the build name on some attempts, but it will still load the intended build correctly.
- Extract the Flash\CharacterSheet.swf file into your The Secret World\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash folder
- Extract the Flash\FixedGearLoading folder (that just contains a CharPrefs.xml file) into your The Secret World\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash folder
- Restart the client (it just won't save your preferred loader if you /reloadui after extracting the files)
- To uninstall, delete those file and /reloadui
- Date created
- Aug 09, 2012
- Last update
- Jan 26, 2013
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Fixed Gear Manager
- Recent files