Effects UI 1.0
UploadedSep 28, 2014
- Configuration UI has been updated for new options.
- Reworked behaviour types. Options are now "Show..." or "Show only listed...".
- Added option to exclude effects by name from "Show everything" visualizers.
- Added option to exclude effects by type (special, non-hostile, hostile) from "Show..." visualizers.
- New glob matcher "@special".
- Click-to-cancel can now be disabled.
- Visualizer labels and timers are now optional and present on all visualizers.
- Removed "excitable" visualizers (can still be made excitable by using the "excite" keyword).
- Removed "(Labelled)" visualizers (all visualizers can now have labels).
- Removed "Warning Text (Timed)" visualizer (all visualizers can now have timers).
- Visualizers that do not show tooltips or use click-to-cancel will now pass clicks through to game.
- New visualizer: Buffagon.
- New visualizer: Countdown.
- Improved default visualizers for new users.
- Stack circle text positions now finalized
- Sundry internal wossname, etc.
- Tooltips less likely to be drawn off screen.
- Stack circle on castbars now in intended place.
- Cast bars should now work properly in Fusang and other places with nameless casts.
- Alpha on castbars no longer applies to text.
- Visualizer reordering should not make anything vanish now.
* Remaining time on casts may not be accurate for the first few ticks
* Buffs on team member visualizers can sometimes be missing following a /reloadui
* Glob matching with * allows only one *