Effects UI: Legends
See your buffs as bars, counters, pips and more!
Effects UI: Legends - a buff monitor AddOn that displays visualizations of specified buffs.
Now updated for Secret World: Legends!
- Monitors active effects and abilites-as-they-cast
- Multiple types of visualization - bars, warning text, counters, text logs, TSW style icons, loads!
- Click-to-cancel on cancelable buffs (other buffs, too, with a bit of configuration)
- As many visualizers as you like. Want 10 different stacks for 10 different groups of buffs? You can!
- Custom per-buff colouring
- Custom per-stack colouring - want your 5th Elemental Force stack to be a lurid puce? You can have that!
- Easy import from Eth's Buff Bars - just copy and paste buff lists.
- Easy to use configuration (honest!)
Install via the Curse Client
Download and unzip, then copy the EffectsUI directory (from with the Flash directory in the zip file) to ...\Secret World Legends\Data\Gui\Custom\Flash\
Then restart your client.
- Click on the tiny icon to open the Config dialog.
- Explore that dialog! You (hopefully) cannot break anything in there.
More information can be found on the help dialog, accessed via the "?" button in the Configuration dialog titlebar.
Official discussion threads are here: https://www.swl-forums.com/index.php/topic,323.0.html and here: https://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?99301-Effects-UI-Legends and also here: https://www.reddit.com/r/SecretWorldLegends/comments/6l9n73/effects_ui_legends/ .
This addon has been worked on over a number of years, with a great deal of brilliant feedback from the community. It's a mature and stable bit of software and it does what it does pretty well, I think. If you want to say thanks by buying me a long distance beer or two, please do head on over to https://mods.curse.com/tsw-mods/tsw/271262-effects-ui-legends, where you can leave a donation. It's always nice to feel a) appreciated and b) slightly drunk.
I could not being to thank all the people who have helped out in the development of Effects UI, but I would be remiss in not mentioning Brightmoon, who provided an exceptional amount of meaningful, useful feedback while this beast was gestating.