Valyrie's Pet Handler
Valyrie's Pet Handler
This add-on will keep your pet summoned (or summon a new random pet) when zoning, dying and so on.
It takes a lot of time to develop an add-on, so if you really like this mod and want to support it then please consider donating any amount. Thank you!
- Clicking the "Dismiss pet" button will now retry dismissing the pet until it succeeds. Note: As there is no reliable way of knowing what (if any) pet is currently summoned this button will always summon the first found pet owned and then unsummon it directly after.
- Fix: The Settings scrollbar was visible in a certain case where it shouldn't
- '/vph settings' open/closes the settings window
- '/vph summon <petname/aliasname>' OR '/vph s <petname/aliasname>' summons the specific pet, if owned. Spaces in name must be changed to a "." Example: '/vph s amethyst.mouser'
- '/vph summon' OR '/vph s' summons a random pet from all owned
- '/vph dismiss' OR '/vph d' dismiss currently summoned pet
- '/vph alias <petname> <aliasname>' OR '/vph a <petname> <aliasname>' creates an alias that can be used as an alternative (easier to remember/spell) petname.NOTE: Spaces in the petname must be changed to a "." ! Running this command for a <petname> with an existing alias will replace the old alias. Example: '/vph a amethyst.mouser 1' creates an alias named 1 for the amethyst mouser pet,that pet can then be summoned with '/vph s 1'
- '/vph aliaslist' OR '/vph l' list your current pet aliases on screen
- '/vph aliasdelete <aliasname>' OR '/vph d <aliasname>' deletes an alias
- '/vph aliasdeleteall' deletes all your aliases
- '/vph help' OR '/vph h' list available slash commands on screen
- Automatically summons a pet whenever you log in, change zone and resurrects
- Button to dismiss the current pet
- Option to either summon a specific user-defined pet all the time or let the add-on choose one at random
- Option to turn off the automatic pet summoning, thus reverting to normal game behavior
- Option to only show/summon the pets that you have marked as favorites in Funcoms own pet inventory
- Support for Vipers Topbar mod
- Summon or dismiss pets using slash commands
- If you don't have VTIO installed then you can reposition the icon on screen by holding the right mouse button and dragging it
Note: If no pet is being summoned then the mod might try to use the pet item wile the zone is still loading. In that case, try typing "/setoption PetSummonDelayInSec" in your chat window to see the current value, then type "/setoption PetSummonDelayInSec <seconds>" where <seconds> should be a value larger than the current one. If you think it is loaded too late on the other hand, then set the seconds value to something lower and try it out.
Unpack the .zip archive into <your Secret World Directory>\Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\ folder, overwrite if files already exists
It should look like this:
If you had TSW running when copying these files, then you must quit the game completely and then restart it or the addon won't work properly!
Delete the \Data\Gui\Customized\Flash\PetHandler folder